Blazing Renegade Blazing Renegade

gj bro

well gj leo. =P

you finally posted this up huh.

Eres Veneno ++ Eres Veneno ++

luv it

shit was awesome can relate 2 dat

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

YO

luved da sound/music nice job budd. KEEP IT UP n also a fan of cs 2. showin it 2 alot of my friends, dey luvin it 2

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

hm..

hey look its aigght,she'll always be in ur memorys. i noe how u feel budd. great flash n dont giv up hope 4 her.

Gun: Episode 1 - Part 1 Gun: Episode 1 - Part 1

hm...

hm....ur idea of tis flash was lik mine but with a few differences, but i lik it.i needa talk 2 u about tis flash, but in privite. get aim n a sn, just comment me bck wen u get it.

p.s nice flash keep up da good werk.

Tails and his GBA 3 Tails and his GBA 3

OMG DAT WAS DA BESTT

OMG DUD
TAILS GOT PWND BE A ZIGZAGOON HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH GOD U CRACK ME UP

RupeeClock responds:

THANKS MAN

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

um....

well all ur graphics really sucks ass but i understand everthin though da voices were kinda fast. well it was ok i guess....tell me agen y u'd mak tis flash? (just wonderin)

Keegan'sTruckChronicles 1 Keegan'sTruckChronicles 1

WOW

wow dud. dat was lik another episode of madness combat (well 2 me dat is idk about other ppl).u did great on da flash n can u mak da next 1 da lil kid can lik talk english cuz i really wanna noe wut he is sayin. well good luk on da next 1

Viano Viano

loved it

god dam dud...dat was awsome man. a good musical lov storyish flash. loved it man keep up da good werk

The People's Mario The People's Mario

yo dat was hot budd

ayyy dat was sum stuff goin on der. keep up da good werk n u r gonna make more rite???